Heavenly Father, I’m asking You to please guide me through this difficult season of my life. Give me strength when I feel exhausted, peace when my mind is overwhelmed, and wisdom to make the right decisions even when I don’t know what comes next. Please open the right doors for stability, safe shelter, work, financial provision, and a better future.
Please protect me and the people I love. Heal the things in my life that are hurting, restore what can be restored, and give me the courage to let go of what is not meant for me. Help me become stronger without becoming hardened, and remind me that I am not alone even when I feel like I am.
Lord, please hear the prayers I’m carrying in my heart that I don’t even know how to put into words. I trust that You see the whole picture when I can only see today. Please lead me one step at a time and give me the strength to keep going. Amen.
Sympathetic as I am, I’ll point out that man looks upon the outward appearance; God looks on the heart. Furthermore, just as God knows the secrets of our hearts, as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. Therefore, by logic, if you match your character and your hearts silent prayers perfectly, God will hear you and answer you. It’s in the story of David and Jonathan in Saul’s court, actually. There souls responded to each others, I studied it in “spooky action at a distance and quantum entanglement” when someone asked me if remote viewing and telepathy were possible. There’s a part in the writings of David and Solomon where it dues say that God gives you the desires of your heart. Some people interpret that threateningly to mean, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. Think about that reign of Saul again, remember the witch of Endor scene? The witch conjured Samuel, and the writer says Samuel appeared, but he only cursed Saul and the witch. I compare that one to the time the donkey talked in the story where Ballam was going to curse Israel.
Amen, Leena. Praying that the Lord will strengthen you, provide for your needs, and guide each step ahead. May you find comfort in His promise.
“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go” Psalm 32:8