Am a New Member

I am a new member as of today, I joined the crosswalk because i want to enlighten you all about Christianity and to also learn from you all thank you. I live in New Jersey and i am an inspiration writer but i have not yet published my books. I am also a teenage boy who is willing to know all about Christ Jesus and to also tell people about Him too.

Welcome to the community. So glad you could join our ranks here. We’ve got another teen roaming around too. Hopefully he connects with you here too.

1 Like

Thank you, God bless you and grant you all of your heart desire.

I just signed up minutes ago. I have spent about five minutes looking around. I did not see any posts that revealed the age of its poster. Anyway, I am 87 and feel not a day over 70 (sometimes). That’s it for now, I suppose when I listed my age I will receive mostly replies from other seniors. That’s OK with me, but if you’re younger and want to talk to me, that would be great too.

I came to Christ in the late 70s. I was delivered from alcoholism shortly after accepting Christ as my personal savior and making Him Lord of my life. Fairly common story. My deliverance included setting me free from smoking cigarettes. God has been good to me, though I have become a widower twice in the last five years. Both times I had been married to a strong Christian lady…so I know I will be seeing them again, that is a great blessing. Bye for now.

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

I’m so glad you found us here

Greetings from this 55 year old brother in Christ

greetings to you too Mr.

Welcome! Age normally brings experience, so you may be a valuable asset to this forum.

2 Likes

Your welcome!me am 28yrs and looking forward for your teachings and experiences in Jesus Christ .

Hello and welcome to Crosswalk Forum. We’re glad you are both here. Looking forward to reading your posts.