Back from the Old Forums

I was part of the old CW forums. Not sure how much I’ll post or read here but when I saw the notice this morning that forums had returned, I HAD to check in. The old forums were awesome and I’ve missed them. It’s not been the same on FB.

3 Likes

Hi Magdalene and Everyone,

I have rejoined as well! I am formerly Humbleinspirit, however so such has changed in my life, a lot of healing, etc. that I am now going by the username Meant2be instead.

6 Likes

I am so glad to see you back, and I definitely agree… Facebook is not the same.

1 Like

2beeeeee!!! Great to see you again!

1 Like

I’m back as my old username. I am glad to see the forum up and running. I have missed CW. Many of my Facebook friends come from Crosswalk. Excited to see how many come back and jóin.

3 Likes

I’m super curious to see how many come back too.

1 Like

Thanks, Fritz! I wonder how this new forum will develop. And I wonder how long it will take to recognize old friends/acquaintances who choose new handles.

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am brand new to this forum but looking forward to connecting with other believers.

1 Like

I can’t tell you just how truly excited I am.

This forums has so many awesome features and once we get our community going again it is going to be quite the hopping destination.

I. Can’t. Wait.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here KimMama!

1 Like

I will hop on your welcome and say hello to KimMama🙂glad you’re here.

I’m excited, Maggie :heart: happy to see you here. I’ve missed CW. I was glad when Roberta found me and showed me Facebook because I wasn’t ready to lose the connection I had with my CW friends. That’s been like 11 years? Idk but I’m glad we’ve remained friends all of these years.

1 Like

Be very afraid! Hatfield is BACK! :wink:

Hoping we can get some of the old stomping grounds up and running again.

I see Brother Fritz is here! Are you SURE you wanna do this? :wink:

1 Like

Yep! I’m very ready!

Then as they say, "Get in, sit down, buckle up and hang on!!

1 Like

I’m glad too, Melissa. Hugs!

1 Like

Welcome, Kim! I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Hi! Not sure how much I’ll post—my crosswalk days were so long ago, but I was obsessed with forums for years back in the day!

1 Like

i’''m not sure if I’ll even post here, but I ‘had’ to sAy hi! I’m way older now and weaker from the cerbral palsy. God is good; He upholds me.

2 Likes

Euty told me about the forums on facebook and i was so happy he alerted all of his old buddies! super curious myself of how many of us will come on back over eventually. i don’t really know how long it has been, over a decade for sure!

i found the old forums so many years ago and i first heard about crosswalk itself when i was working as a DJ at a Christian Radio station. the tag was something like “crosswalk dot com on the world wide web, crosswalk dot com on the world wide web” and it always stuck with me. that was circa 1998 or so

2 Likes