Difficulty using the Concordance - biblestudytools.com

I am subscribed to the biblestudytools.com AllAccess Plus plan. I am trying to use the online Strong’s Concordance with the KJV Bible version.

The Strong’s numbers are showing when I hover over the bolded words in the KJV text. But nothing happens when I click on the words (which appear to be links to the Strong’s definitions.)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Same thing happens for o me . Not sure what is going on. I need help to.

It seems that the strongs numbers are designed to work with 2 Bible versions (ASV and KJV). Once you have selected one of these versions you have to click on the gear icon and check off the strong’s numbers option. I just tried it out - it works fine. It is not however, the most obvious thing to try and find. I had to look it up on their site. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. I was aware of those things, but it still would not work. Then I checked it yesterday and it was working correctly, for some unknown reason. Anyway, whatever the reason, I have it now. I can hardly study the Bible without a concordance.

There are some other good online concordances, but this one is very easy to use.

Thanks again.

Make sure the concordance button is turned on when you go into the settings gear icon.

The concordance began working for me after a few days. I didn’t do anything different, It just started working. In the meantime I used Blue Letter Bible for their Strong’s concordance.

It will likely begin to work as you continue to try to use it.

Dear Sir

I am new user from India have full access account in biblestudytools.com. I don’t know or can’t able to locate a link to add personal notes to my Bible and highlight verses and tag it. Kindly guide me please. Kindly send me the link for personal notes for my Bible study or send me the process to do it or send me tutorial video to do it.

Kindly help me out pleas

S. Emmanuel