God's Favor & Blessing

God will not allow any circumstance, or any person, to hold us back from His blessing, favor, and purpose for our lives. We don’t have to worry, because we belong to Him. And we can trust Him with our days. Ask for God’s favor with true faith and you will surely receive it!

What are some ways God has answered your prayers for favor and blessing?

Powerful Prayers to Receive God’s Favor and Blessing

1 Like

I have been through quite a bit of trial in the last year and half. My parents house burned down in Dec. 2020. Then in March 2021 my husband was hit by a truck (as pedestrian) while walking to building at work doing his job. He was dragged and pinned to a tree. In the midst he saved a co-worker from being hit. Although he did a act of heroism, he has suffered a lot in the pass year due to the injuries he incurred and surgery he has had to have as result of the hit. Yet, I am grateful and feel favored by God because He he spared my husband’s life. I ask for prayer and protection for my family everyday and while the accident still happened, God still has kept by husband living and has provided strength as our a family has endured a job loss, parents being displaced from their home, going back and forward to several doctors apt and therapy and trying to provide for a family on a substantially smaller income. Not to mention, I am still trying not to miss a beat while working full-time job to provide for the family. Despite it all, God has provided all that we have needed even though we are working with less resources. In fact, God blessed me with a promotion on my job in the midst of all my problems. The promotion has brought new challenges as I learn new processes and take on a heavier workload, but I still see it as favor as I know he will make a way at work that will help me become more comfortable with the new job duties and reduce the stress that has come with it. I truly don’t believe God will give me job and not equip me with what I need to do it well. So, I will continue to trust Him and wait on Him. Yes I feel overwhelmed but I trust Him because I still feel favored in the midst of adversity.

2 Likes

Hello…in my walk through life i have been through an uncanny amount of calamity…to the degree one would think I lack the intelligence to plan or take care of my health. I have learned an ever present felt deep humility despite intelligence and understand God’s will be done. I have learned the greatest lessons from pain and often suffering…to slow down, be present, be kind, to relax. Nothing but God really matters. And…over time…as He used these events to heal me…I can now look back an see how beautifully the Lord stiched my life beautifully back together again. What I thought would be destitution, turned into a beautiful self-sufficient life in service to others.

I still fall and need to lay myself on the alter and ask for help with my unbelief…but He never fails to deliever me. Jesus heals and loves always. I am never ever alone, all though I am alone on earth…I don’t feel it. There is no better friend, father, or god than Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

2 Likes