How did you first hear about Crosswalk?

I’ve been on CW since it was known as Christian Community Network.

I was looking for a way to create next with men who had attended Stand in the Gap in Washington DC.

How did you first hear of it?

I heard about it in another forum I am part of. I decided to try it for a month and see if it is a good fit.

I first heard about crosswalk itself when i was working as a DJ at a Christian Radio station. the tag was something like “crosswalk dot com on the world wide web, crosswalk dot com on the world wide web” and it always stuck with me. that was circa 1998 or so. i’m sure it wasn’t too long after that that i figured out or found the forums. i was rocking some major dial up in those days though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I first heard about Crosswalk on a clever radio spot/commercial. It talked about Crosswalk being the intersection of life!

1 Like

I think I googled Christian forums and found CW.

1 Like

From google when I was searching about salvation

Same here! I’ve been banned from several “Christian” forums. Why?

I ruffle feathers.

2 Likes

It seems as if I have a knack for ruffling feathers as well. It’s completely unintentional. I guess I’m a little bit ‘overzealous.’ Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’ve only been a Christian for 2 years, 3 months, 1 week, 1 day.

1 Like

I don’t even remember how I came upon Crosswalk. I think I saw an ad on OnePlace or something.

Some feathers need ruffling! :grinning: