Is Being Gay a Sin?

Is Homosexuality a Sin?

Homosexuality is a topic that’s sparked a lot of debate in the church today. With culture changing and LGBTQ+ issues being more openly discussed, many Christians are asking, “What does the Bible really say about homosexuality?” and “How should we respond to those in same-sex relationships while still showing love and grace?”

Here are two questions to think about:

1. Does God’s design for relationships include same-sex relationships?
  2. How do we respond when people go against what the Bible says about sexuality?

What are your thoughts on how Christians should navigate this?

For more, check out this article: Is Homosexuality a Sin?.
Also, listen to No, I Wasn’t Born This Way… and I Have Come Home at Last: Jason Hill Testimony on Lifeaudio.

Photo Credit: ©GettyImages/ChristianChan

Is being gay a sin? Absolutely! Read Genesis 1:27 and 5:2. And then read chapter 2:24. There is absolutely no wiggle room. Anybody, and I mean anybody, who participates in this sin is willingly, stubbornly, and purposely going against the will of God. We as Christians should definitely not support it. We should expose it for what it is. Remember, through Christ we have the power to "…destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ." Gayness is just as bad as being a Satanist. And “what harmony can there be between Christ and the devil?” (2 Corinthians 6:15).

1 Like