Prayer and Praise Request!

Praying for a teen who came to our youth group service last night and accepted Jesus! He described himself as an atheist and we have been praying for his eyes to be opened to the love and truth of Jesus Christ. Praying he continues to seek growth and a relationship!

5 Likes

Praise the Lord! This is awesome.

1 Like

Please pray for me and my family as we are in a financial cris with loans, my kids are not yet back to school. I call God’s mercy and miraculous hand upon us and my neighborhood friends. Please lord deliver us through this trying time and bless us, send us your helping hand through our guardian angels. Amen

2 Likes

Here’s a praise:

Last weekend my husband & I had to drive our younger daughter to college, about an hour & a half away. We got her there OK, all unpacked & settled; around half way home, our van died. I noticed that we were in the town where a dear friend of ours lived & pulled up her number to call her. Before (I thought) I hit the button to send, my husband suggested calling my brother, who didn’t live too far away. Before I could rescroll, I hear “hello” from my phone: it was the friend. She & her husband said they’d be there in about 1/2-hour.

When they got to us, the guys were looking at the engine & the friend & I were talking. She told me that her church actually had an event going on that day, but they decided not to go!

Also, at that moment, I remembered that my brother was away camping!

“But God”

But wait…there’s more!

They helped us get the van to a spot where we could leave it until it could be towed to our garage & they loaned us a van.

To make an already long story short, the garage rounded the bill down to the nearest hundred, removing all dollar & cents change.

The next step, after our van was fixed, was…how were we going to get the van back to them? Our weekend was booked, THEIR weekend was booked, weekdays are bad for us to travel (my husband works 3rd shift).

“But God”

The friend has a daughter…who HAPPENS to live just a few blocks away from us…who HAPPENED to be going up for a visit on Sunday (yesterday) anyway!

4 Likes

Pausing to pray for you …
Father, We know You are near, as You promise to be. When we seek You, we find You. All-knowing and compassionate, You never fail to meet us where we are at. Thank You for Your faithfulness, comfort, unfailing, and assuring love. Today, I pray for Tasha. I pray for abundant comfort, clarity, help, direction, wisdom, and solutions. Father, help her today. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s incredible!

Amen :pray: thank you so much.