Thankgiving and healing

Heavenly Father,
I come before your throne with grateful hearts, thanking you for your unfailing love, mercy,and faithfulness. Thank you for the gift of life, for your daily protection, and for the many blessings you have poured upon our family. Even in difficult times, I know you are with us, and we praise you because you are our refuge, strenght, and ever present help in times of trouble.
Lord, I lift up all those who a sick before you. You are Jehovah Rapha, the Lord who heals. I ask in the mighty name of Jesus that you place your healing hand upon them. I pray that whatever the situation is that you will take control and restore function to every part of their bodies as you created it. Grant wisdom to the doctors and the healthcare team caring for them and let every treatment be effective. Replace fear with peace,pain with comfort, and weakness with renewed strenght. In your precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen

1 Like

Praying in the name of Jehovah Rapha, as you said. What a wonderful reminder that God is our Healer.