What is your view on Eschatology

What is your view on Jesus’ return?

We spend our lives swearing to the message of Jesus, doing work for His sake, resisting evil, and anticipating the day when returns to this earth. We are waiting, but it’s a hopeful wait, where we’re confident that God is guiding our course to an awesome ending.

1 Like

Posting on this Board is evidence that He hasn’t returned yet. I expect that we will have been raptured and will watch His second coming from heaven.

1 Like

My view on Jesus’ return? I am in anticipation. Come soon Lord Jesus.

2 Likes

When it will occur is not something we should worry about, being ready is.

2 Likes

I may seem a little bit dumb but what is Eschatology?

The End of Time. Revelation far exceeds what Jesus had to say,

Be Ready for His Coming Matthew 24:42-51 NASB1995

“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming. But be sure of this, that if the head of the house had known at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would have been on the alert and would not have allowed his house to be broken into. For this reason you also must be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

“Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes. Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But if that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is not coming for a long time,’ and begins to beat his fellow slaves and eat and drink with drunkards; the master of that slave will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour which he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

Hope this helps.

I believe in a pre-wrath of God rapture, but not a pre-tribulation rapture. The church must be prepared to endure the wrath of man in the end-times, including the wrath of antichrist, but we are not destined to endure the wrath of God. The last generation of Christians must pray for courage and strength and endurance in the face of extreme persecution just like previous generations, but when God pours out His bowls of wrath, we will be gone. This happens at about the time of the 7th and last trumpet.

It is the doctrine of the last things (end times).

Historic PreMill, technically but mostly i pray Come Lord Jesus…now.

Jesus is coming back, we don’t know when, we must be ready.

RETURN? Are we talking about end of time prophecies? If so, why take time to worry about something we can do nothing about. My end of days could be before I get to post this comment.
I think it is our job to make sure he is here, alive, walking among us every day. I talk to Him, listen to Him, and try to copy His love and grace now. I do not worry about His return, because I do not believe His Spirit has ever left. I do not believe He wants us to be overly concern with Eschatology–it’s a waste of time. LIVE in the moment for HIM.

What has Jesus told us to prepare for the End? He has told us not to concern ourselves with when it occurs; His other comment is to be ready. If you are following His directions, we wouldn’t have these threads.
Read Matthew 6.

If more detail is needed Revelation is not about end times, but about :

What Rome was doing in the First Century

John Darbys misinterpretation of 1 Thessalonians 4:17

Reliance on the inferior Textus Receptus

Modern day use of Evangelicalized data manipulation to backup spiritual gate keeping- resulting in rapture anxiety for those not in line with the gate keepers dogma

Revelation is not about today or the future, it is about a truly horrible period of time in the past.

1833 is the year pre millennial theory and rapture theory began.

Nobody knows when the rapture will happen. Even Jesus doesn’t know. But I personally believe that the rapture will happen Pre-trib.